Kitchens are the most complex room in the house; we particularly enjoy their design and execution. We often design hybrid cabinetry/furniture combinations. We can provide design services, cabinetry, wood countertops, furniture, and installation.
We incorporate furniture details into our cabinetry, using the very best materials and German hardware, and can offer any hinge style and a myriad of other details. We use Coldren hardware for special historical projects, and in our 1 3/8″ door line. (www.coldrencompany.com)
A selection of our cabinet standards:
- In our two lines of cabinets, we make our face frames and doors 1″ and 1 3/8″ thick. This gives the face frames and doors a heavier, more furniture-like feel. For the 1″ line, we use German adjustable hinges. For the 1 3/8″ cabinets, traditional hinges.
- All of our doors and drawers are inset. We do not offer overlay type cabinetry.
- We use dovetailed joinery for our drawers.
- We use only solid cabinet grade plywood or solid wood – never particle board.
- We can provide accurate historical details, such as beaded openings and drawer panels, decorative hinges, or panel molding replication.
- We have a spray booth, with extensive finishing capabilities, including faux finishing and traditional finishes.
- We combine cabinetry face frames for no joints. The base and upper units are built as one, to your space. There are no fillers used between adjacent cabinets.
- We can use any wood. A new offering is recycled Indonesian Teak.
- We also provide kitchen design.
We recently began making wood countertops and are excited to offer the warmth and beauty of natural wood in the kitchen. Wood counters work well for for a warm and traditional look, or as an accent.
Our Statement of Quality
If you select Vintage Building, you’ll get craftsmen unmatched for the superior result we are able to provide.
Meticulous and steadfast, we are unwavering in quality.
Millwork-Custom & Replica
Get in Touch
600 North Loudoun St.
Winchester, VA 22601